Outfit # 62: Remember Why

Outfit # 62
I'm trying to figure my life out. Which is always fun. But right now what I think I want most is to be young and adventurous and ambitious. I want to bite off more than I can chew and stay up late watching obscure movies on Netflix. I want to spend my days avoiding the heat, making memories with friends, and editing weird videos. 

I feel like I've always disciplined myself or restricted myself. And I'm trying to remember why. 

I think it's because I've been afraid. Of people. Of possibilities. Loss. Gain. Life, basically.
So I'm making the effort to be more open. 

Even now I'm worried about getting carried away and losing focus. But how am I supposed to be happy and so scared at the same time?

I just want to have a good summer. I'll do that. 
Outfit # 62 Outfit # 62Outfit # 62 Outfit # 62 Outfit # 62

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal essay // Not a master of what, but who

Watch // Four films that will haunt you

DIY // Alien T Shirt